Search here for more Positive Articles and Videos

Power Of Visualization !

Friday, March 19, 2010

Your Mind is really a powerful tool. And your thoughts too. When the thoughts creates some images, there is nothing more powerful than that ! You wont believe this.

But a simple though and its subsequent actions created an A-bomb. A simple thought created the worlds largest building or whatever you can name it. So the point is very simple thoughts are really very powerful

If we can channelize these  thoughts in a positive way, then we can achieve everything - Anything your mind set to achieve. You can find hundreds of book stating this universal truth in different languages and sentences.

I also saying The Power of thoughts and Visualization is immense.


Believe that, Read books on that, Read articles on that and you to can be the so called winner

(How to do the visualisation in next post...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a blog just to help you to make a better person , in the mean time it will help me to male my life a better one. It influence both in a very positive manner. A win win situation.

Here in this blog the use of one of the most powerful medium is emphasized. Its is the visual media. A compilation of inspiring and motivating videos and very inspiring articles are put here for our benefit.

Hope you will enjoy and benefit.

Need a little Help ?

If you want any help or advice from me, just leave me a message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you want, I can even create custom made positive affirmation videos for you.

contact me at
Add me as ur friend at Orkut

or

with the subject line : " i can do it"

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP