Search here for more Positive Articles and Videos

How to have a Positive Attitude.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Now you must have understood the importance of Positive thinking and Positive attitude.
Now many of you may be wondering how to have this positive attitude. I will tell you how I managed to change my mind.

You know our mind receives everything without any difference, may be it good or bad or even worse. It accepts all. But there are certain differences between good thoughs and bad thoughts. When we look around, we get to see many negattive influences more than positive ones. And you know these negative influencs do not need much care and attention to grow up. If we consider our mind as a soil, negatives thoughts are like weeds and positive thoughts are like seeds. The seed of positive thoughts require great care and attention to grow up unlike negative thoughts.

During all these years , because of the influence of negative thoughts our minds have been so conditioned that we always look for negativity in anything, we expect negative outcomes and our mind is dominated by negative feelings. Some lucky persons may be reading this who naturally acquired the flair for accepting positives and rejecting negatives. They are exception to the thing that I was talking.

So because of the mind conditioning, we have learned something know as negative thinking. It has to be unlearn. We have learned the negative things for an average of 20 years or so. So we cannot unlearn it in a day. We need pain staking patience and persistence, determination and dedication.

To unlearn those things even quicker we need a powerful media. Thats videos.
So I suggest everyone of you to start your day with something positive. And I can help you in this matter. I have tried this and I came across many soul lifting, inspiring videos in YouTube. So start your day with some POSITIVE VIDEOS. Try this for at least 3 weeks. I will provide you with good videos through this site.
When you are watching the video feel the feeling of goodness and visualize that you are becoming a positive person and attract all kinds of positive things like health, wealth, fame etc into your life.

Here are some sample videos
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a blog just to help you to make a better person , in the mean time it will help me to male my life a better one. It influence both in a very positive manner. A win win situation.

Here in this blog the use of one of the most powerful medium is emphasized. Its is the visual media. A compilation of inspiring and motivating videos and very inspiring articles are put here for our benefit.

Hope you will enjoy and benefit.

Need a little Help ?

If you want any help or advice from me, just leave me a message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you want, I can even create custom made positive affirmation videos for you.

contact me at
Add me as ur friend at Orkut

or

with the subject line : " i can do it"

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP