Search here for more Positive Articles and Videos

Dreams !!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some more words about Dreams.

Just look around and observe many things. We get to see newer and newer..and better and better gadgets machines, techniques and everything..

Air plane - It was once, only lived in the imagination of some great imaginative writers and artists like Davinci  and Right Brothers.. It was Right Brothers' dream which made the impossible possible.

It was the power of dreams made Helen Keller a world renowned person..

Abraham Lincoln, Bill Gates, Mahathma Gandhi... I can go on giving you the examples all over the world.. May be next can be you and me.. If you have faith...Faith in your dreams..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a blog just to help you to make a better person , in the mean time it will help me to male my life a better one. It influence both in a very positive manner. A win win situation.

Here in this blog the use of one of the most powerful medium is emphasized. Its is the visual media. A compilation of inspiring and motivating videos and very inspiring articles are put here for our benefit.

Hope you will enjoy and benefit.

Need a little Help ?

If you want any help or advice from me, just leave me a message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you want, I can even create custom made positive affirmation videos for you.

contact me at
Add me as ur friend at Orkut

or

with the subject line : " i can do it"

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP